Soroi Serengeti Lodge is part of the Mbalimbali group of properties located in the Western Corridor of the Serengeti National Park. It is set on a hill and built amongst rocks overlooking the vast plains of Musabi. The lodge is very unique in design. The rooms are built of wooden stilts around the hill, giving you breathtaking views of Musabi from every angle of your private tented chalet. Watch the great Wildebeest migration twice a year right from your private balcony, while sipping on cold drink.
FOR SOROI SERENGETI LODGE SPECIAL OFFER CLICK HERE
• 25 Luxury Tented Chalets (5 are Suite Chalet)
• Accommodating a total of 55 Guests
All chalets have en suite bathrooms with beautiful stand alone tubs and an outside rain shower – imagine taking a shower 300feet above the great Serengeti plains. And of course not forgetting the fancy linen and interiors each carefully selected to give you a contemporary African feel.
Serengeti Soroi Lodge offers you the opportunity to sit 300feet above the plains of Serengeti watching panoramic views from the Dining and Lounge Areas: The main Lapa facing the Musabi Plains of the Musabi plains. You may opt to sit at one of the loungers and read a book or Swim or even, stand on the edge of the infinity pool wall, whilst listening to the sound of the waterfall behind you.
Dining and Bar
At Soroi Serengeti Lodge, meals are served in the dining room and room service can be provided to all chalet rooms. Wake Up Call: Tea/Coffee, biscuits served in room. Vegetarian meals are available on request. Bush lunch /breakfast is available at extra cost. A selection of soft drinks and bottled water are available on complimentary basis. A selection of beers, wines, local spirits available to purchase.
Facilities and Services
• Electricity: 24/7 from Generators/Batteries/Inverters
• Cell phone coverage by Zain and Vodacom, satellite telephone, HF radio
• Communications: Wireless internet in all Suites, Reception and Dining area
• Water: Pumped from boreholes
• Infinity swimming pool and SPA treatment
• Laundry: Daily service
• Curio/gift shop
• Locked drawer available in manager’s office
• First Aid
• Daily Game drives
• Balloon safaris
• Swimming Pool
How to get there
• Schedules on daily basis landing at Seronera Airstrip
• Private charters
• Self-drive Activities: Game drives
• Prime Season: June to mid January
• Standard Season: Mid January to end of May
• Open all year around
February-April: Rainy season, Hot days evenings, cool May-September: Dry Season, Very cool in the evenings overcast most mornings and light rains on and off October-January Dry and humid days, cool in the evenings.