Maramboi Tented Camp, situated on the shores of Lake Manyara and located in the migratory corridor of Manyara and Tarangire. An area of 25,000 hectares concession which has been set a side for conservation by the local Maasai Community.
There are 20 luxury en-suite tents. The tents feature: Twin or king size bed, Bedside table and bedside light, Luggage rack, Dressing table, Colorful rugs and traditional safari chairs, Spacious private verandah.
Bar & Dining
The Bar & Dining are beautifully located on an elegant, elevated, wood platform with thatched roof encircled by majestic palm trees. An uninterrupted view of the Manyara shore and the bush beyond. Dining; table d’hote or buffet with international & traditional cuisine. English breakfast of fresh fruits, cereals, home-made bread and eggs to order. Special dietary requirements are catered for.
The bar is open until all guests retire for the night.
- Wildlife reference library
- Wake-up calls with tea/coffee
- Afternoon tea/coffee
- Lighting and 240 v A/C and is solar generated.
- Standby generator used to recharge guests’ batteries & electronics if insufficient sun.
- Swimming pool
- Game drives
- Maasai-guided walking safaris
- Cultural interaction with Maasai & Datoga
- Aperitifs at fireplace
- Bush breakfasts
- Cocktail party by the bar
- Birding – more than 300 bird species
Special arrangements for Honeymooners.