We recommend that you bring light casual comfortable clothes, (please see safari packing list). Ngorongoro Crater, for example, can get rather chilly, in the evenings. In the desert areas and in the months of May-August, it can also be rather cold so bring a sweater and a windbreaker. Generally the nights are cool with temperatures […]
The migration traditionally follows the rains to take advantage of the new grasses on the plains of the Serengeti and Maasai Mara. (Please Click here for Migration Map) Theoretically, if traditional weather patterns occur annually, the following is a basic idea of how the migration moves throughout the year:
Late December/ Early January – Ndutu Region, […]
There is no cutoff. However, peak season also gets booked up as far as nine months ahead of time. Mid to late December is a busy time in both Kenya and Tanzania. Outside of peak season, you should have no trouble booking if you schedule your safari at least six to eight months in advance.
Our trips use tiered pricing based on logistics. Getting people into remote areas where the best game viewing exists is more costly when there are only two people in the Safari vehicle (4×4), rather than four or five. Economies of scale result in lower pricing for four or five people traveling together as opposed to […]
• International airfare
• Any expenses incurred in conjunction with this trip while in your home country.
• Cost of obtaining required passports or visas: Tanzania US$50pp, Kenya US$50pp. You will get the Visa at your arrival point; your passport needs to be valid at least half a year. American citizens need to pay 100 US$, and […]
• Full board lodging (3 meals a day) on Safari, whether in hotels, lodges, tented camps, mobile tented camps, or bush camps as specified in your itinerary
• Half board (2 meals a day in Zanzibar)or as per the itinerary
• All your park and game reserves fees, including conservation fees
• Game drives (as per itinerary) in […]
You can book a suggested Itinerary from our website. These trips offer the convenience of a pre-set itinerary and a fixed price, with flexible scheduling. Travel dates are up to you.
We only organise private Safaris. This means that only you and your travel partner(s) will be in the tour. There will only be you in […]