Our trips use tiered pricing based on logistics. Getting people into remote areas where the best game viewing exists is more costly when there are only two people in the Safari vehicle (4×4), rather than four or five. Economies of scale result in lower pricing for four or five people traveling together as opposed to pricing for a couple traveling alone. Also, the logistics of moving gear around for a walking safari with numerous bush camps is more complicated and costly than a trip that involves simply staying at a lodge. Our pricing structure is tiered so you pay for the costs of your safari and don’t subsidize other groups.
Our trips have no hidden costs. We don’t quote you a low price and then tell you that, in addition you have to pay your park fees or that in-country transportation is extra(when quoted in the itinerary). When we quote you a trip price it includes almost everything while you are in-country. The few items not included like gratuities, passport and visa fees, and beverages, are as set forth above.
Our package prices range over a wide scale. The price depends on:
• The number of people traveling in the group
• Whether your in-country transportation is by bush plane or 4X4 vehicle
• Whether you choose to stay in lodges or tented camps
• How remote you want to go
• Whether you want to view game from a mobile tented camp
• Whether you want to participate in walking safaris that involve remote bush camps
• If you would like to participate in night game drives
We can work with you to bring your safari within your budget range. Most of our trips are Suggested Itineraries, but you can vary them as you want. Let us know what your budget is and we will do our best to design a trip that gives you the experiences you want within the budget you set.