Doubletree by Hilton Dar is a beautiful ocean front property. The hotel features modern conveniences and contemporary decor with touches of traditional African arts and crafts. Doubletree by Hilton also features sparkling pools, lush tropical gardens and delicious menus at the hotel restaurants.
The Doubletree by Hilton Dar es Salaam is situated on the shores of Oysterbay in the serene suburb of the Msasani Peninsula. Guests enjoy the fresh Indian Ocean breeze in residential surroundings, a 10 minute drive from the central business district and 40 minutes drive from the international Airport (DSM)
Doubletree by Hilton Dar es Salaam has a total of 150 spacious rooms and suites are modern with an African twist. A Presidential Suite is also available. There is an Executive floor with access to an executive lounge. Non-smoking interconnecting and accessible rooms are available. Some rooms have a terrace or balcony.
In room facilities include: air-conditioning, Hardwired and wireless high speed internet access, Sweet Dreams by Doubletree sleep experience with plush up mattress, luxurious linen, down comforter and jumbo pillows, Sweet Dreams alarm clock radio with MP3 connectivity, En suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, Superior guest amenities by Neutrogena, Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, Mini refrigerator, 32″ satellite TV, Direct dial telephones, Full size study desk and chair, In room safes, Hair dryer, Individually controlled air conditioning, Electronic door lock, and Iron and ironing board
Dining and Entertainment
Doubletree by Hilton Dar has various dining options:
- Marimba – Featuring the finest selection of international cuisines, Marimba offers an eclectic mix of flavors and colors with buffets, theme nights, live cooking and a la carte. Furnished in a contemporary design and open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- China Mood – signature seafood restaurant with a panoramic bay view.
- Piano Piano – Enjoy live music as you relax in this contemporary Italian-style lounge. ‘Shisha’ available at the adjacent open terrace.
- Peninsula Bar - Traditional and creative drinks, snacks, sports TV Pool Bar Refreshments, drinks and snacks throughout the day.
- Garden Pool Restaurant – Pizzas, burgers and Tex-Mex specialties served every night (weather permitting)
*Note: Children’s Menus and high chairs are available.
Facilities and Services
- 24 hour business centre – Audio/Visual Equipment Rental, Business Phone Service, Complimentary Printing Service, Fax, Photo Copying Service, Printer, Secretarial Service, Video Conferencing Available
- Laundry and Valet Service
- Secure parking
- 24 hours security
- Outdoor swimming and plunge pool
- Club Golf Course nearby
- Dar es Salaam Yacht Club for sailing, fishing and diving nearby
- Concierge Desk
- Luggage Hold
- Multi Lingual Staff
- Room Service